Saturday 6 April 2013

Age of Empires II: HD Edition - Skip Launcher & Intro Videos

  1. In your Steam Game Library, find the game. Right click it and click Properties.
  2. Click the "Set launch options..." button.
  3. Type in NoStartUp and click OK.
  4. Click the "Local files" tab.
  5. Click the "Browse local files..." button to open the game folder.
  6. Delete (or rename) "Launcher".
  7. Make a copy of "AoK HD".
  8. Rename the copy to "Launcher".
  9. Go back to the Steam properties window and click Close.

2 comments:

  1. thank you, this worked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks. Only working solution to my problem, when I had stucked intro video (last frame before skipping it) over whole window. I could control it (click on things) but I couldn't see anything (except the stucked video :D).
    This fixed it for me (and I tried a lot of fixes).

    ReplyDelete